Geo-Mexico wishes all our readers a wonderful holiday season. May all your hopes and dreams come true.
See these previous Geo-Mexico posts to learn more about Christmas in Mexico:
- Happy Christmas from Geo-Mexico! Mexico City sets up world’s largest nativity scene (Dec 2011)
- Changing customs in Mexico: children forgo Three Kings Day (Jan 6) in favor of Christmas Day (Jan 2011)
- Christmas trees in Mexico: a cultural invasion or Mexican tradition? (Dec 2012)
- The production of Christmas trees in Mexico (Dec 2012)
- Why a Mexican bird came to be called turkey (Nov 2010)
We also recommend looking at MexConnect’s Christmas “Index Page” which has links to dozens of original, and fascinating articles related to Christmas in Mexico.